Edit: After finishing the game, I've chosen to play a second game with cheats.
Access cheats Window = Shift + Control + C
Exit cheats Window = Escape
- DisableSnappingToSlotsOnAlt on/off - When on, objects will not snap to slots while holding ALT (not tested)
- enablellamas on/off - toggles Llama Mode (not tested)
- fadeObjects on/off - Toggles whether objects fade when the camera gets close to them. (not tested)
- fps on/off - Toggles the frame rate display in the upper right corner of the screen. (not tested)
- Fullscreen on/off - Toggles between full screen and windowed modes.
- Help - Prints most cheats.
- hideHeadlineEffects on/off - Removes all plumbobs and thought balloons above Sims.
- kaching - Adds $1,000 to active Sim's funds.
- maptags on/off - Toggles map tags on and off (It's not invalid, but I don't see any change in the game. Then again I could just be blind)
- motherlode - Adds $50,000 to active Sim's funds.
- quit - quits the game (duh)
- recordvideo [small/medium/large] [low/moderate/high/max] - Starts recording video with specified size and quality. (not tested)
- RerollQuests - Re-randomizes the available quests. (not tested)
- slowMotionViz - Puts visuals in slow motion. 0 = Normal, 8 = Slowest (not tested)
- speed - Sets game speed. 0 = paused, 4 = ultra speed through current actions. (not tested)
C:\Program Files\Electronic Carts\The Sims Medieval\GameData\Shared\NonPackaged\Ini\Commands.ini
Copy file to desktop. Change TestingCheatsEnabled=0 to TestingCheatsEnabled=1
"Save As" Commands.ini (otherwise it'll save as .txt)
Put file back in folder to overwrite original.
"Commands.ini is set as read-only by default. The easiest way to deal with that is to copy the file to say, your desktop, edit it, and copy it back -- this should also prompt any UAC dialogs (if you're on Windows Vista or Windows 7)."
- ShowAllQuests - unlocks all quests
- DisableClothingFilter on/off - Disables clothing filter
- DisableRespos - Disables Responsibilities of active Sim
- EnableRespos - Enables Responsibilities of active Sim
- setMood [min, max, supermax, or whatever % you want] Set mood of active Sim
- Shift+Click Any > Set Relationship
- Shift+Click Player > Set Relationship or Modify Traits
- Click Drag on Hunger/Energy - Lower or fill.